1. The integration of Blind people into society
Due to the situation of blind people, as they are less capable for physical work, they should be engaged in mental work. Here in our Association they will be given the power to achieve a great success. The perfect examples of that are: Homer, Borges, Ray Charles, the mathematician Pontriagin, Philosopher Losev and others. Consequently, the way of their integration into society is running through the mental work and knowledge systems.
2. The creation of atmosphere and conditions for self-realization of blind people by the development of writing system by Louis Braille was the progressive phenomenon of that time, but it creates a peculiar isolation: this system can be used only by experts of Braille. It could not be applied between sighted and blind people. At the same time this system does not give the opportunity for Blinds to read the books, to get acquainted with knowledge system and information, which are created for sighted people. This will cause their retardation and shall become the reason of their marginalization. So an essential condition for the integration of people with vision problems is to create such atmosphere, which gives the opportunity for visually impaired people to use independently the information aimed for the sighted people, also be able to spread blind person`s own information for sighted people in their acceptable form, in other words, to read and write as well as the sighted people.
The creation of such environment and conditions will help in blind person`s intellectual development, to get broad education, to become Professional of his or her craft and to be employed and ultimately to integrate in life.
As the main way of integration for blind people is a mental work, and computer is the necessary tool for modern mental workers, that`s why people with vision problems should work on it as well as sighted people. It should be noted that working on computers by itself causes the integration of Blind person into society. The computer is a good communication tool between broad masses of people, as for the dissemination of own created information, as well as the finding and extracting of the information created by other people.
3. The development of Georgian Adapted Audio Software for blind people
It is convenient for Blind people of any nationalities to communicate in their native language by means of computer. Of course, for Georgian blind people is necessary to have Audio Software Program in Georgian language and to implement it in practice.
4. The improvement of computer skills level for blind people
Association shall implement this aim by means of Computer learning courses and by setting up of the Practical Guidance for Blind people.
5. The creation of Electronic Library Fund
It shall include wide profile books: feature, historical, philosophical, religious, scientific, ethnological, geographic and other literature.
6. The creation of Audio books
Audio books are very useful because it can be read in any environment and situation.
7. Rights Protection of blind people
The equal convenience of environment, information and communications technologies for blind people`s independent living and their full participation in all spheres of life, the elimination of existed obstacles and barriers.
8. Psychological assistance and removal of Inferiority complex
The practical implementation of this strategy shall give the opportunity for blind people to feel themselves as valuable members of the society, to assert their inner faith, to feel happiness and joy of self-affirmation.